A cutting compound designed to offer the maximum productivity on the toughest of Tooling and production Gel coat.
- Recommended for removal of p1500 scratches or finer
- Polishes to a high gloss finish
- Sand out any defects within the production or tooling Gel with abrasives ranging from P800
- When using Roar 900 compound on a new double sided mop, it is advisable to prime the mop head first.
- Apply amounts of Roar 900 onto either the wool mop or surface which requires rectifying and rub the mop in a circular motion so that the compound embeds in the mop
- Start the polishing machine slowly and allow the machine to reach a maximum speed of 2200 RPM
- Continue to add more Roar 920 as required until the abrasive marks have been removed.
- For and improved gloss finish, use Roar 950 and Roar UV Wax
Features & Benefits
- Fast Cutting Action – Permanently removes from P800 or finer sanding marks on the most production and tooling Gels
- Permanent Gloss Finish – Superior gloss finish in 1-step even on difficult colours
- Easy to Use –
- Water based – Low VOC and safe to use
The product is not classified under GHS/CLP
Typical Physical Properties
- Colour – White
- Odour – Characteristic Odour
- Appearance – Semi Liquid
- pH – 7.80
- Specific Gravity – 1.10
- Viscosity – 35,000cps – Brookfield @ 20oC
- VOC – 245g/Litre
Roar Products are guaranteed two (2) years shelf life when unopened
Storage and Handling
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from frost.
- Shake container prior to use.
Professional users may refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product available
ROAR Products (UK)Limited warrants this product for a period of two (2) years from the
date of purchase by the first user.